General Election: November 6, 2012
- Applications available at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby
- Last day to register at the library: October 23, 2012 - 3:30 PM
- Last day to register in person: October 30, 8:00 PM
Your application must be postmarked by the 14th day before an election (or you may register in person with your Registrar of Voters by the 7th day before an election). For further information, please contact (Democrat) Nancy Conaway-Raczka at (860) 344-3485 or (Republican) Darlene Ghezzi at (860) 344-3486.
Includes local and federal officials and their contact information
To Find your Representative, Senator and Congressperson for Connecticut
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page http://www.ct.gov/sots/site/default.asp
- Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Under Voter Information, click Find your Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Elected Officials.
- Click Find Your Legislator
- Click Locate Your Representative by Address, located just above the chart.
To Find all the Candidates for the Election
There is also a new link that will help voters find the candidates for the upcoming fall election.
Go to the Secretary of the State web page.
- Under News and Announcements, click November 6, 2012 Candidate List.
- Click the office, e.g. US Senator
- Click Non Write-In, or Write-In, as the case may be.
- Click View Report.
To Find Where You Vote
- Go to the Secretary of the State web page
- Under the blue header labelled November 6th Election Find My Voter Information
- Click on this link and put in your personal info
- OR Select Elections and Voting on the yellow menu.
- Find Where do I Vote? in the Election Results, Voter Inforamtion, and Elections Information sections
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
Download this free software.