News & Events - Tax Forms & Publications
2015 Tax Year
We already have:
- 1040 Forms and Instructions
- 1040A Forms and Instructions
- 1040EZ Forms and Instructions
- DRS- Connecticut Tax Forms and Booklets
Useful web sites for income tax preparation:
IRS Official Site
Connecticut Department of Revenue Services Official Site
Federation of Tax Administrators: Links to all 50 States' tax forms
Vita Tax Assistance
Free income tax assistance by IRS trained and certified volunteers is available at the local Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites for people with incomes under $53,000.
United Way 2-1-1 will schedule an appointment for you. Simply dial 2-1-1 on your phone. Appointments will be scheduled for January 23 - April 12, 2016, evenings and Saturdays.
There are two downtown Middletown VITA locations:
- Middlesex United Way, 100 Riverview Center Suite 230
- NEAT, 654 Main Street
- Please see the flyer for important information about what you need to bring with you to your appointment.
Adobe Reader is required to view, print and download pdf documents.
this free software.