Ask a Librarian
Do you have a question? Do you have a book recommendation?
- You may email us if you have a brief
- Please fill out the form below, then click the "Send" button to transmit
- This service is meant for brief factual questions (a definition, a date, etc.) or purchase requests.
More involved research requires a trip to the library.
- Staff will answer questions as quickly as possible. If you need an immediate
answer, please call the Russell Library at (860) 344-8479 for the Children's Department
(or email us at email@example.com, or
(860) 347-2528 for the Adult Information Department, or stop in during library hours.