Middletown residents with adult full-service library cards can borrow a museum pass for 1 day and be admitted to one of the museums listed. Stop by the Check-out Desk in the lobby, call 860-347-2528, or check our online catalog for availability information.
This library service is brought to our patrons courtesy of the Friends of Russell Library. Click here for more information about the Friends.
Passes are available in one of two forms: printable or non-printable passes.
- Limit of 1 (one) pass per day / 4 per month on a Middletown adult library card.
- Non-printable passes must be returned directly to the Russell Library
- One (1) day loan period, with no renewals and a $10/day late fine for non-printable passes.
- Passes are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Prices subject to change; please check Museum or Park website.
Click on the title of each pass to visit the museum’s website.
To print a pass, you will need a valid Middletown adult library card.
To use the pass at the museum, you will need a valid picture I.D. Name on the pass and I.D must match.
- You will be prompted for your library card number and then you may print the pass, or e-mail it to yourself to print later. If you lose or forget to print the pass, come into the library. We can reprint it for you.
- Printable passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- The printed pass is valid only for the day selected, and specified, on the printed pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- To view, print and/or cancel your museum pass reservations, click here.