Middletown residents with adult full-service library cards can borrow a museum pass for 1 day and be admitted to one of the museums listed. Stop by the Check-out Desk in the lobby, call 860-347-2528, or check our online catalog for availability information.
Passes are available in one of two forms: printable or non-printable passes.
- Limit of 1 (one) pass per day / 4 per month on a Middletown adult library card.
- Non-printable passes must be returned directly to the Russell Library
- One (1) day loan period, with no renewals and a $10/day late fine for non-printable passes.
- Passes are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Prices subject to change; please check Museum or Park website.
Disclaimer: Many of these museums are letting people in by appointment only via online tickets. They may not be accepting passes. Please call the museum before visiting.
Click on the title of each pass to visit the museum’s website.
To print a pass, you will need a valid Middletown adult library card.
To use the pass at the museum, you will need a valid picture I.D. Name on the pass and I.D must match.
- You will be prompted for your library card number and then you may print the pass, or e-mail it to yourself to print later. If you lose or forget to print the pass, come into the library. We can reprint it for you.
- Printable passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- The printed pass is valid only for the day selected, and specified, on the printed pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- To view or cancel your museum pass reservations, click here
PLEASE NOTE: Not all museums have passes available at this time. Click the button to see the list of museums with print-on-demand passes.
Please check each museum’s website for current pass guidelines, as they are constantly being updated! Click on the title of each pass listed below to visit the museum’s website.
2020 Update: The Middletown Rink is free to residents this year. No pass is required!
New Britain, CT
Pass admits 4 people for general admission only (under 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
Valid for $9 admission per person for up to 6 guests from one family. Limited to 1 family per day.
There is no way to pay online with the pass. Patrons should check in at the LIBRARY window at the zoo and present the pass. Admission is paid in one lump sum upon arrival.
If guests bring more than the 6 person limit, the extra guests must buy tickets online in advance and present a receipt to gain admission.
Connecticut has made state parks, forests, trails, historic sites and beaches more available to our residents so they can enjoy the many attractions and beauty they offer. Under this program parking fees are now eliminated at Connecticut State Parks for those with Connecticut registered vehicles.