Overdrive has informed us that the Libby app was supposed to automatically redirect users to the new catalog but it is not working correctly so you are going to need to manually update your Libby account.
1. To add a new library to your Libby app, open the app and tap the Libby icon in the bottom center of the app screen.
2. Select the option to “Add a Library”.
3. Type “Russell library” or “Middletown” in the “Library name, city, or ZIP” search bar.
4. Tap Russell Library in the search results to go to LCI’s Libby page. From here, click on “Russell Library”.
5. On the next screen, type in your library card number and tap “Sign In”.
6. That’s it! You’re in!
If you have any problems please call us at 860-347-2528.
Once you have added Library Connection (LCI) to your Libby app, you will need to remove Libaries Online (Lion).
1. Tap the Libby icon in the bottom center of the app screen.
2. Tap cards+ (found under “Your Libraries”)
3. Make sure that Library Connection is selected as your card. Then tap Actions on the Libraries Online (Lion) card.
4. Tap Remove Card and then Yes, Remove Card.
If you set Libby up on other devices with a setup code, the library card will automatically be removed from those as well.
Downloadable eBooks, audiobooks & magazines
Put the Libby app on your phone and tablet for super-easy borrowing!
Install the Libby app from your device’s app store. Please note: The Amazon store does NOT have the Libby app.
Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
Materials may be borrowed for 14 days.
Materials may be renewed for 14 days if there are no holds on the items. eBooks do not renew automatically. Please see the How to Renew button below.
10 loans at one time
10 holds at one time
Borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, phone or TV!
You can stream titles instantly through your desktop browser or the mobile app. If you use the mobile app, you can also download titles to your device for offline playback later.
Books are available for 21 days, videos are available for 72 hours, and music titles are available for 7 days after you borrow.
Items may also be renewed. This will use one of your remaining borrows for the month.
Borrow up to four items every month.