Printing & Computer Services
Printing from a Mobile Device
Print documents, photos, web pages from mobile devices. Simply download PrinterOn, a free app for phones and tablets, and then follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Saturday, 9am-4pm.
Print Now! Click the icon below to begin.
Mobile Printing Instructions
Download the app
Printing from Email
- You can print emails and attachments to the Library printer directly from your email account using any device that has access to your email.
- The Black and White and Color printers at the Library each have their own e-mail address:
Black & White Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Printer: email@example.com
Print from Email Instructions
- Log into your email account and locate the email and/or attachment that you wish to print.
- To print the message and attachment, forward or send an email to one of the email addresses listed above. PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Saturday 9am-7pm. Sunday 1pm-4pm (October-March).
- Contact the Info Desk at 860-347-2528 to schedule pickup if you would like Curbside Pickup of your documents.
- 10 cents per page for black & white prints or 50 cents per page for color prints.
Printers, a copier, and scanners are available for public use on the second floor of the library.
Photocopier: 10 cents per page for black & white prints or 50 cents per page for color prints.
Fax: Please see a librarian about faxing options.
Computers are available for two-hour sessions at all stations except the Quick Service computer stations, which are walk-up and limited to 30 minute sessions.
Sessions are 2 hours long, one session per day, per person. We cannot renew or extend sessions.
Appointments may made in advance through the Information Desk.
There are also five computers available in the children’s department.
All patrons, whether Middletown residents or not, are allowed to use our computers.
These procedures are subject to change without notice due to library needs and public health conditions.
Check out a chromebook for in-library use.
Did you know that you can check out a chromebook for use inside the library? With a valid library card, you can borrow a chromebook for the day. Chromebooks must remain in the library and will not work if removed from the building.
Chromebooks are available at the second floor Information Desk.
Caregiver Computer Stations
We have two caregiver stations, one in the children’s dept. and one in the Activity Room. These are reserved for adults who have a young child and need to use a computer.
You may use your own mobile device or borrow a ChromeBook for in-library use.
123 Broad Street
Middletown CT 06457
Sunday 1-5pm (October-March)