Printing and Computer Services
Print documents, photos, web pages from mobile devices. Simply download PrinterOn, a free app for phones and tablets, and then follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Saturday, 9am-4pm
Free Android App from Google Play Free ios App from iTunes
Print Now! Click the icon below to begin.
Printing from Email
- You can print emails and attachments to the Library printer directly from your email account using any device that has access to your email.
- The Black and White and Color printers at the Library each have their own e-mail address:
Black & White Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Printer: email@example.com
- Log into your email account and locate the email and/or attachment that you wish to print.
- To print the message and attachment, forward or send an email to one of the email addresses listed above. PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Saturday 9am-4pm.
- Contact the Info Desk at 860-347-2528 to schedule pickup if you would like Curbside Pickup of your documents.
- 10 cents per page for black & white prints or 50 cents per page for color prints.
- Computers are available for one-hour sessions at all stations except the two Quick Service computer stations, which are walk-up and limited to 15 minute sessions.
- Appointments may made in advance through the Information Desk.
- Sessions are 60 minutes long, one session per day, per person. We cannot renew or extend sessions.
- Career Center Computers are reserved for career-related use only. This includes filling out job applications, creating resumes, taking employment tests, participating in online job-related workshops and training. Sessions are 2.5 hours long.
- There are also five computers available in the children’s department.
- All patrons, whether Middletown residents or not, are allowed to use our computers.
- These procedures are subject to change without notice due to library needs and public health conditions.
Printers, a copier, and scanners are available for public use on the second floor of the library.
Photocopier: 10 cents per page for black & white prints or 50 cents per page for color prints.
Fax: Please see a librarian about faxing options.
You may also wish to try one of the following online fax services:
What does a mobile hotspot do?
A mobile hotspot is an electronic device that makes it possible to use the internet in areas with no service. It uses 3G and 4G networks, just like a smartphone. Once it has picked up a cellular data connection, it can share that connection with other devices.
What kind of devices work with a mobile hotspot?
Many WiFi enabled electronics can connect with the internet using a hotspot, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, and other devices.
- Mobile Hotspots are available to Middletown residents, 18 years or older, with library cards in good standing
- Lending period: three weeks; two renewals available if the hotspot isn’t on hold.
- Hotspots may be put on hold by calling the circulation desk or making a request online through the library’s catalog.
- Available for pickup at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open.
- Must be returned to Russell Library at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open. Hotspots returned to another library will be considered lost and a replacement fee will be charged.
- Hotspots will be disconnected after 24 hours if not returned. If the hotspot is lost or permanently damaged, the replacement cost is $25.
- Limit one per household, please.
Hotspots are available for checkout at the main desk of the library!