Printing and Computer Services
Printers, a copier, fax machine, and scanners are available for public use on the second floor of the library.
- Black and white prints from a computer – $0.10/page
- Photocopier: Black and white- $0.15/page
- Color prints – $0.50/page
- Public Fax (860-347-1374) – $1.00/page
- #10 Envelope – $0.10 each
Print documents, photos, web pages from mobile devices. Simply download PrinterOn, a free app for phones and tablets, and then follow the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm.Free Android App from Google Play Free ios App from iTunes
Print Now! Click the icon below to begin.
Printing from Email
- You can print emails and attachments to the Library printer directly from your email account using any device that has access to your email.
- The Black and White and Color printers at the Library each have their own e-mail address:
Black & White Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Printer: email@example.com
- Log into your email account and locate the email and/or attachment that you wish to print.
- To print the message and attachment, forward or send an email to one of the email addresses listed above. PLEASE NOTE: All documents are automatically deleted every night. If you send a print job when the library is closed, we cannot retrieve it before it is deleted. Please send print jobs Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm.
- Contact the Info Desk at 860-347-2520 to schedule pickup. Pickup hours are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.
- Black & White: The first 10 pages are free! After that, 10 cents per page.
- Color: The first 10 pages are free! After that, 50 cents per page.
Did You Know...
- NEW! Wifi Mobile Hotspots for check-out. Scroll down for more info!
- Headphones for in-library use. Check them out with your library card.
- Earbuds – $1.00 each
- 2 GB Flash Drive – $4.00
- 22 General use computers – 1 hour sessions to start
- 3 Computer with Scanners – 1/2 hour sessions to start
- 1 Express computer – 15 minutes to start
- 4 Career Center computers – 2.5 hour sessions to start
What does a mobile hotspot do?
A mobile hotspot is an electronic device that makes it possible to use the internet in areas with no service. It uses 3G and 4G networks, just like a smartphone. Once it has picked up a cellular data connection, it can share that connection with other devices.
What kind of devices work with a mobile hotspot?
Many WiFi enabled electronics can connect with the internet using a hotspot, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, and other devices.
- Mobile Hotspots are available to Middletown residents, 18 years or older, with library cards in good standing
- Lending period: three weeks; two renewals available if the hotspot isn’t on hold.
- Hotspots may be put on hold by calling the circulation desk or making a request online through the library’s catalog.
- Available for pickup at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open.
- Must be returned to Russell Library at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open. Hotspots returned to another library will be considered lost and a replacement fee will be charged.
- Hotspots will be disconnected after 24 hours if not returned. If the hotspot is lost or permanently damaged, the replacement cost is $25.
- Limit one per household, please.
Hotspots are available for checkout at the main desk of the library!