Printing and Computer Services
Printers, a copier, fax machine, and scanners are available for public use on the second floor of the library.
- Black and white prints from a computer – $0.10/page
- Photocopier: Black and white- $0.15/page
- Color prints – $0.50/page
- Public Fax (860-347-1374) – $1.00/page
- #10 Envelope – $0.10 each
Print Now! Click the icon below to begin.
Printing from Email
- You can print emails and attachments to the Library printer directly from your email account using any device that has access to your email.
- The Black and White and Color printers at the Library each have their own e-mail address:
Black & White Printer: email@example.com
Color Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your email account and locate the email and/or attachment that you wish to print
- To print the message and attachment, forward or send an email to one of the email addresses listed above.
- Black & White $0.10 per page
- Color $0.50 per page
Did You Know...
- NEW! Wifi Mobile Hotspots for check-out. Scroll down for more info!
- Headphones for in-library use. Check them out with your library card.
- Earbuds – $1.00 each
- 2 GB Flash Drive – $4.00
- 22 General use computers – 1 hour sessions to start
- 3 Computer with Scanners – 1/2 hour sessions to start
- 1 Express computer – 15 minutes to start
- 4 Career Center computers – 2.5 hour sessions to start
What does a mobile hotspot do?
A mobile hotspot is an electronic device that makes it possible to use the internet in areas with no service. It uses 3G and 4G networks, just like a smartphone. Once it has picked up a cellular data connection, it can share that connection with other devices.
What kind of devices work with a mobile hotspot?
Many WiFi enabled electronics can connect with the internet using a hotspot, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, and other devices.
- Mobile Hotspots are available to Middletown residents, 18 years or older, with library cards in good standing
- Lending period: three weeks; two renewals available if the hotspot isn’t on hold.
- Hotspots may be put on hold by calling the circulation desk or making a request online through the library’s catalog.
- Available for pickup at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open.
- Must be returned to Russell Library at the Circulation Desk whenever the library is open. Hotspots returned to another library will be considered lost and a replacement fee will be charged.
- Hotspots will be disconnected after 24 hours if not returned. If the hotspot is lost or permanently damaged, the replacement cost is $25.
- Limit one per household, please.
Hotspots are available for checkout at the main desk of the library!